I will provide you with reliable vendors in the following areas:
- Formal Wear
- Invitations and Calligraphy
- Pre/Post Wedding Activities
- Wedding Parties
- Bridal Registry and more!
to create unique wedding memories for the bridal couple, skillfully incorporating each
client's ideas for traditional or themed celebrations, guiding them towards an event made
more joyful for the peace of mind she brings to the process.
SpecialtEvents is an independent, full-service wedding planning company.
Wedding consultant Terry Saxe is a trusted industry professional who assures that each
bridal couple has the beautiful wedding experience they deserve.
Consider the value, savings and reassurance a wedding planner can provide When you
choose SpecialtEvents, you are assured of getting the very best for less than you would
expect for these reasons:
- Exclusive discounts with trusted vendors can only be passed to you by your wedding
planner who arranges and coordinates numerous weddings every year. These discounts are
not available to individuals. In almost every case, the discounts fully off-set the cost
of the planner.
- Only a planner can give you the assurance the vendors selected for your wedding
are reliable and will perform as expected.
- Knowledge of vendor rates enables planners to help clients develop and stick to a
realistic wedding budget for the wedding they desire. They are industry pros, familiar
with budgeting, contract jargon and current vendor rates – all of the arrangements that
are set in motion months before the wedding.
- Your weding planner is a resource. Brides need a “go-to” person for etiquette,
wedding-related questions and to keep the planning time line moving forward. Many
brides also need a liaison to help keep emotions and relationships from straining
during planning. Without your planner, you will need to research answer and solve
- Your wedding planner will offer support every step of the way to help you avoid
costly planning mistakes, save you time and money, and to understand every detail of
the wedding plans.
- Assist in choosing reception and ceremony site
- Assist with vendors for music, floral/décor, invitations, calligraphy, photographer,
videographer, linens, caterer, cake , transportation, etc
- Provide information with regards to wedding license
- Assist in obtaining room block for out of town guests at discounted rates
- Assist in obtaining vendor for hospitality bags
- Assistance with welcome letter for hospitality bags
- Constant consulting on an as needed basis right up until and including the day and
night of the wedding until the band finishes playing
- Complimentary bathroom amenities basket for ladies restroom at reception
- Final fitting of dress if required by client
- Continuously updated spreadsheet so that client can keep track of deposits and balances
- Provide a floor plan of seating arrangements and take care of place card placement
- Provide the caterer with accurate guest count with food preferences per table
- Provide all vendors and event location staff with detailed Timeline detailing the flow of events of the entire day and evening
- The week of the wedding, everything you need at the wedding will be picked up and taken to the reception site
including place cards, wedding license, cake knife, toasting glasses, vendor checks, etc.
- Attend the tasting to help with food choices and ensure that the service details are clear
- Conduct a rehearsal just before the rehearsal dinner
- My presence all day and until the end of the wedding/party
- Gifts and all other personal belongings will be returned to your hotel room or your car if you are not spending the night.
- I will take care of all the business side of the wedding/party on the night of the party so that you are able to enjoy
yourself and be a guest at your own event